Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I have never in my life not had a pet. To me, pets are as much family as any human can be. Since I can’t have kids of my own, I tend to spoil my fur kids a little more than your average person.
I try to give them the best of everything, and knowing Chewy exists makes giving your furbabies the best of everything just got a whole lot easier.
My Chewy Testers
- Marley- Marley is three years old and is an Olde English Bulldogge and Red Nosed Pitbull mix. He is the biggest baby and my heart dog. We both have a strong dislike of strenuous physical activity and enjoy napping and snacks. He loves getting his back scratched and playing tug-o-war. He can be quite a picky eater but will eat just about anything if I give it to him.
- Zeke- Zeke is eight years old, and is a Heinz 57 dog. We have no idea who or what his father is, but know his mother was a Beagle and Jack Russell Terrier mix. Since he’s so fluffy, we assume he is mixed with some sort of shepherd. Zeke loves to play ball and wants to be by your side wherever you go. His favorite thing in the world to do is go on road trips.
- Archer- Archer is the feline of our pack. He is 6 years old, and came from a farm when he was just a very small kitten. His favorite thing to eat is ham, and if he smells it he will climb you like a tree to get to it. He enjoys chasing leaves, and always wants to sleep on your lap while you are watching TV.
Chewy sent three things for our furry tribe to test out, and all were very well received.
The first thing they sent were Greenies, which my two fur kids happily shared with my mother’s two dogs since stinky breath seems to be contagious with the furry friends. Chewy offers many different kinds of Greenies, ranging from pill pockets to large bones.
Complete oral care is important for your dog’s total body health and can add years to their lifespan. Greenies Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs’ teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Designed for daily treating, these dental chews are low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dogs.
- They’re the #1 vet-recommended dental chew with the Veterinary Oral Health Council Seal of Acceptance for plaque and tartar control.
- One dental chew a day helps clean your dog’s teeth by using their natural chewing action to wipe away plaque and tartar buildup from the surface of teeth and cleans teeth faster than a toothbrush
- Highly soluble ingredients help Greenies break down quickly for easy digestion, making them more digestible than premium dry dog food
- Highly palatable and great tasting chews
American Journey Oven Baked Dog Treats
These were quite the hit with Zeke, he loved them, but Marley prefers softer treats, so he wasn’t as keen about these. He is a very spoiled pup.
American Journey Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Oven Baked Dog Treats are grain-free, crunchy snacks sure to please your pup whether you’re both on the go or right at home. Small, but full of flavor, these bite-size dog treats are packed with wholesome ingredients that will keep your pup energized for any daily adventure ahead. Real, high-quality turkey comes first, followed by tasty veggies and fruits, including sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkins, blueberries, and apples. And these naturally preserved, filler-free treats are also free of poultry by-product meal and artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. Treat your dog to quality and taste with American Journey Grain-Free Oven Baked Dog Treats. Available exclusively at Chewy.com.
- Protein-rich dog treats with real meat as the number one ingredient for a taste your dog will love.
- Grain-free dog treats that are also free of fillers like corn, wheat, and soy.
- Made without any poultry by-product meal, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Wholesome veggies and fruits—like sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkins, blueberries, and apples—round out this tasty dog treat.
- Portable and small enough to fit in your pocket, these bite-size dog treats are perfect for on-the-go or anytime treating.
- Dogs will love the crunchy texture and meaty flavor of this grain-free dog treat.
Chewy makes is so easy to treat your pets to the very best of everything. You can order and have everything shipped right to your door.
Keep an eye out next month for the next batch of goodies the fur tribe tries from Chewy.