Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Feeding the small humans can be quite a task. I can’t honestly tell you how many bowls and plates we lost over the course of two years while the twins were very young. Even now that they are four, there are still some accidents. I think I may have replaced an entire set of dishes.
I started giving them snack and lunch in plastic containers, expect those weren’t dishwasher safe, or microwave safe, so those ended up being a bigger pain than the broken plates. I needed something strong, unbreakable, and dishwasher safe. Chewbeads has the answer.
Chewbeads carries two packs of Silicone Divided Plates that make it easy for you to feed the youngsters, but it’s also great if you have a picky eater who doesn’t like their food to touch.
- 100% silicone plates with food dividers
- Ages 6 months + (self-feeders)
- NON-TOXIC! No BPA, No Phthalates, No Lead, No Cadmium, No Metal
- Microwave Safe, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe
- Won’t break if dropped, won’t slide off the counter or table
- Easily cleaned with dish soap and water, dishwasher safe
- Wash before use
Seriously, your kiddos could toss this against the wall and it wouldn’t break. They are also pretty heavy duty, and the silicone stops them from sliding all over creation while the kids are trying to eat, which was a problem before with my regular plates.
Chewbeads carries a variety of other products, but the original “ChewBeads” are what they are most known for.
- Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
- Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
- Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
- No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
- Bracelets are a colorful reminder of which side you’ve just nursed
Check out their variety of Chewbeads HERE!